Resumption of Healthcare Services
We are pleased to inform you that we will be resuming our Medical Examination Services starting from 19th June 2020.
Medical services that resume include (but not limited to):
– Work Pass Examinations (e,g, New WP, WP/SP/EP Renewal)
– Pre-employment/Re-engagement Medical Check-up
– Fit-To-Work/ Fitness-For-Duty
– Workplace Hazards (e.g. SME Abestos, SME Benzene, SME Cadmium)
– Other Statutory Medical Examinations (e.g. for LTA, NEA, SFA)
– Audiometry, X-ray, ECG, Ultrasound
– Health Screening Packages
* For the safety our patients and staff, Spirometry (Lung Function Test) will remain unavailable till further notice.
To avoid prolonged waiting times as well as to maintain safe distancing at our clinics, we highly advise
making an appointment booking prior to your visit.
For corporate bulk arrangements, please email to: email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6566 3311 if you have any queries or need any assistance.