Learn more about Prostate Cancer with AcuMed.
Prostate cancer is more commonly found in men aged 50 and above and it is the third most common cancer among Singaporean men.
- Need to urinate often, especially at night
- Blood in the urine/semen
- Painful ejaculations
- Pain in the lower back, hips or upper thighs
You have an increased risk of developing prostate cancer if:
- You are above 40 years old (the risk increases more after 50
- You seldom exercise
- There is a history of prostate cancer in your family
- You follow an unhealthy diet (foods that are high in unhealthy fats, i.e. Fast Foods, Pastries, Bacon, etc.)